ST Lab PCIe SATA 6G Raid-kort 4channel, PCI-E 2 x external eSATA + 4 x internal SATA
- Compliant with PCI-Express specification v2.0 and backwards compatible with PCI-Express 1.x
- Compatible with Serial ATA specification 3.0
- PCI Express x2 interface and compatible with PCI Express x4, x8 and x16 slots
- Supports communication speeds of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps and 1.5Gbps
- Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G hard drives
- Hot plug og Hot Swap
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ)
- Supports Port multiplier FIS based switching or command based switching
- Supports RAID function: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and HyperDuo
- Note: Not supported RAID on PM
- PCI Express x4, x8 eller x16 slot
- Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/Server 2012 R2/Server 2012/Server 2008 R2; Linux 2.6.x and above
- 1 x Driver-CD
- 1 x User manual
Shipping & returns
We want our delivery and return terms to be as simple as possible so that you as a customer understand what they mean in a very simple way when you make a purchase.
How will the product be delivered?
All our products are digital, and are delivered digitally immediately after payment on the order confirmation page and your specified e-mail upon purchase.
You will get this guide and license code here:
1. On the e-mail provided when the purchase was made.
2. Order confirmation page
How long does it take for the product to be delivered?
The product is delivered digitally immediately after purchase.
How can I use my product?
Together with the delivered product, you will receive a guide on how to activate your product.
Do I have a right of return?
As long as the license code is not activated, you can freely return the product within 14 days, and have the amount paid returned to you.
Are there any costs associated with returns?
It is completely free of charge to return a product to us.
How long does it take before I get the amount paid back?
You will get the refunded amount back to the same payment method when you made the purchase within 2-5 working days.
If you have any questions. Get in touch with us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.