Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman is one of the coolest superheroes ever, even though he doesn't have any superpowers to speak of. Being a rich genius helps you though, allowing you to build hundreds of gadgets to make the fight against evil easier. In this title, you will be able to play the singleplayer campaign where Batman isn't the crime-fighting veteran we know and love.
Now, in Arkham Origins, he's a bit inexperienced but dangerous enough to have some of the deadliest assassins from the DC Universe after his head. Can you keep the Batman alive?
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements Windows Vista
- Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- Graphics GeForce GT 630 GDDR5 / Radeon HD 3850
- Storage 15 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements Windows 7
- Processor 2.66 GHz Core i5-750 Quad / Phenom II X4 965
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Graphics GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 6950
- Storage 15 GB HD
- PEGI 16
- Release date October 25, 2013
- Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Developers WB Games Montreal
- Works on
How do activate Steam game?
2.Click "Install Steam"
3.Once the client is installed and has started, log in with your username / password (create one if needed).
4.Once logged-in click "+ Add a game" in the bottom left corner (Or use the "Games" tab in the main menu).
5.Select "Activate a game on Steam..."
6.A screen will ask you to accept the "Steam subscriber agreement". Click accept.
7.A window will prompt you to enter the code you purchased on Instant Gaming.
8.Steam will authenticate your code after a few minutes.
9.The game is now visible in your list.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.