Batman: Arkham Asylum (GOTY)
Get ready to visit the Asylum and all of its inhabitants. Batman: Arkham Asylum has only one quest for you - to stop the Joker. But this time you're in his territory. Having all of his allies in the asylum, can you fight through all of them and get to the mastermind still capable of stopping him?
Although the hack and slash game has only a 3-button combat system, Batman gets numerous gadget abilities (that will have to be unlocked of course) that he can use when fighting Joker's allies.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor 3 Ghz - Intel Pentium / AMD Athlon
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- Graphics NVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon 1300
- Storage 8 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements Windows XP & Vista
- Processor Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.4 GHz) or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
- Memory XP = 2 GB, Vista = 3 GB
- Graphics 512 MB 3D Graphics (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT
- Storage 9 GB
- PEGI 16
- Release date September 14, 2013
- Publisher Square Enix
- Developers RockSteady Studios
- Works on
How do activate Steam game?
2.Click "Install Steam"
3.Once the client is installed and has started, log in with your username / password (create one if needed).
4.Once logged-in click "+ Add a game" in the bottom left corner (Or use the "Games" tab in the main menu).
5.Select "Activate a game on Steam..."
6.A screen will ask you to accept the "Steam subscriber agreement". Click accept.
7.A window will prompt you to enter the code you purchased on Instant Gaming.
8.Steam will authenticate your code after a few minutes.
9.The game is now visible in your list.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.