Total War: Rome II (Caesar Edition)
Travel back in time to the years where Julius Caesar ruled over the Roman land with Total War: Rome 2 – Caesar Edition. This edition includes:
- Total War: Rome 2 base game
- The Caesar in Gaul Expansion
- The Imperator Augustus Expansion
- Power & Politics update
- The Ancestral Update
Total War: Rome 2 is a successor to the outstanding 2004 strategy game Rome: Total War by Creative Assembly.
The game takes you back to ancient times, with the main campaign beginning at 272 BC and spanning over 300 years. The fields of battle are massive, with thousands of men fighting at once in a bid to prove their dominance in the European land! With all types of factions to choose from, you are sure to find one that suits your style and take over Europe!
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor 2 GHz Intel Dual Core / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core
- Memory 2GB
- Graphics 512 MB DirectX 9.0c ( model 3, vertex texture fetch).
- Storage 35 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor 2nd Generation Intel Core i5
- Memory 4GB
- Graphics 1024 MB DirectX 11.
- Storage 35 GB
- Release date September 2, 2013
- Publisher SEGA
- Developers Creative Assembly
- Works on
How do activate Steam game?
2.Click "Install Steam"
3.Once the client is installed and has started, log in with your username / password (create one if needed).
4.Once logged-in click "+ Add a game" in the bottom left corner (Or use the "Games" tab in the main menu).
5.Select "Activate a game on Steam..."
6.A screen will ask you to accept the "Steam subscriber agreement". Click accept.
7.A window will prompt you to enter the code you purchased on Instant Gaming.
8.Steam will authenticate your code after a few minutes.
9.The game is now visible in your list.
Payment & Security
Betalingsinformasjonen din blir behandlet sikkert. Vi lagrer ikke kredittkortinformasjon og har heller ikke tilgang til kredittkortinformasjonen din.